on Nov 1, 2023 at 9:24 AM

IRR & EDI Update - November 1, 2023

User Posts: 42 -

Good morning EDI Members!

Welcome to a lovely November, and I hope that everyone is having an amazingly beautiful fall. First off, I want to thank everybody in this community for their support, their assistance, and their knowledge as I have been coming up to speed in this role. I am so lucky to have members who are happy to work with me, and appreciate it immensely.

I have mostly been hard at work learning the existing processes, rules, regulations, standards, anything I can get my hands on. I will be continuing to analyze all of these current processes to see where efficiencies can be gained, and I want to encourage everyone in the community to send me feedback on things you would like to see me or the IAIABC do. While I can never guarantee anything I would love to try to think of ways to move towards our collective goals as an industry.

I am currently putting together a roadmap of our goals and projects for the EDI community and will share that when it is ready (probably closer to 2024). And lastly, one thing I am changing right now is the frequency of the IRR reports. Going forward they will only be released monthly as that seems to be a good frequency for the work and needs right now.

Thank you all again, and I have enjoyed my initial time here so much. I look forward to continuing that trend in the years to come. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Sincerely,

Dane Curtis

Director of Standards Development & Outreach

311 people saw this online 969 people saw this by email
Most helpful posts
on Nov 1, 2023 at 10:25 AM

User Posts: 2 -